Sunday, August 12, 2007

Here I am again

Greetings to all of my faithful followers. I must appologize again for neglecting my blog. Many of you have told me that you keep checking and there is nothing. Sorry about that. I just haven't taken the time to write much of anything lately... not even emails. So I am going to make an August resolution... something like a new year's resolution... that I will work on taking the time to write.

I can't believe the last post was in June. So much has happened this summer. I am getting married... haha just checking to see if you were paying attention. Nope, haven't even had a date. So that should answer aboug 50% of everyone's questions.

Over the week of the 4th of July I had a blast being with my family in South Dakota for reunions. It is amazing to think about the fact that 7 years ago our family was just 6 and now we have nearly tripled in number and the 8 neices and nephews nearly out number us. I had so much fun loving on the kids and being super auntie.

1 comment:

rubyslipperlady said...

It is sooooo sooooo fun to see pictures of the clan. Everyone is so big and looks great. I'm glad that you were all able to get together. Love the pics!