Monday, July 07, 2008

Week 5

This will be short and sweet as my plate is rather full. I had 3 days of class before I took off to South Dakota for the holiday weekend. It was so fun to spend some time with my grandparents, brothers and their families, cousins, aunts and uncles, but the best was celebrating a cousin's wedding.

I also attempted to shoot a major project at the ranch in 2 days... 1000+ photos. And if you add in the 200 I took at the wedding and reception, I got a lot of practice in. That major project is the reason that this will be short. I have just 3 short days to complete it and all my spare time will be devoted to it. But this is good news for you, my readers, as I will have A LOT of new material to put up next weekend.

And, as I promised, I do have a web site set up for class. It is still in process, but I have a few photos up... so enjoy.

1 comment:

Sodak Girl said...

It was so great...no, it was better than that...to see you! I'd loved hanging out with you (and your camera). :) Can't wait to see some of the photos on line and in your presentation. Love ya!