Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Qick Note

January 14, 2009
Carlsbad, New Mexico

I have been away from internet for nearly a week. I the last 20 minutes I deleted spam, read emails that were real, checked facebook, and caught up on a few blogs.

I only have a few minutes to be online in the lobby of a hotel that is attached to our RV park. I have actually been taking some photos to document the last week of travel and friends. But I don't have them downloaded. To peak your interest... we did stay at Monahans Sandhills in Texas last night and got there late in the evening. I left mom and dad to set up the camper and I took off into the sandhills with my camera. The light was fantastic. Check back and I will have a few to share with you.

Stay tuned for more detail... next on the agenda, El Paso, TX and Pheonix, AZ.

1 comment:

Amanda and McKay said...

Sounds like you're having a great time. Email me sometime when you're in one place long enough! :)