Sunday, December 03, 2006

Checking In

Greetings readers, friends, family,
Just a note to update you on things. I have been working a couple of weeks for Young Life here in Boise. I am enjoying the office and working only part time... even if it doesn't pay quite enough. I did get the job offer, Friar, at the adoption agency but declined becasue I couldn't stack both part time jobs and stay sane. I am now looking for another part time job that I can work in the evenings and weekends.

Things are starting to become festive around here. The Christmas tree is up the house smells of pine. I am still unsure as to what my plans will be for the holiday... I long to go to Alaska, but money is restrictive. So most likely I will end up here with my sister's family. Which is not a bad option.

Hope this finds you all well!

6 comments:

rubyslipperlady said...

Merry Christmas!

It's never to early to start celebrating.

Feliz Navidad!

SKKD Lambing said...

We will have to work something out so we can spend Christmas eve or day together. Either up in Boise or in Buhl. It's been a while since the kids have seen Aunt Carrie.

Think of the options,
SKKD

Anonymous said...

Tell Misty she should invite Ty over for Christmas. Give me a call.

Love Shane

Sodak Girl said...

And then there's Kansas... I bet flights are cheaper here than to Alaska! :) (Okay, give me credit--I had to at least TRY!)

~Laila

Friar Tuck said...

Glad to hear about all the new adventures of SUPERCARRIE. Thanks for sharing

Anita said...

We may have to shoot for a spring break trip if I won't get to see you at Christmas! I MISS you Carrie!! Alaska misses you!! Want to come sub for our January bunko?? :)

Anita