Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Oklahoma in Moscow



Last weekend I got the opportunity to go up to the University of Idaho to see my friend Teagan Kroon in Oklahoma! He had an awesome perfomance as Will Parker. Not only was his performace great, but I got to see my good friends Joani and Mark Curtis (Teagan's cousin) who flew over for the weekend. It was good to get out of town, have a little road trip and hang out with awesome people.
For an excellent description of the performance see Joani's blog.




PS Anita this one's for you

3 comments:

Joani said...

I was just going to ask you where the pictures were!

rubyslipperlady said...

LOVE the chaps!

Anita said...

Teag in fur chaps, not a surprise, the retro cowboy boot tap shoes...THAT is pretty awesome! Do you have a close up of those?? :)