Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weather

For weeks we have had snow. Snow that reminded me of Alaska a number of times. Then in a few days it would start to disappear. The next morning there was another two inches of snow. Last weekend the cycle was broken! 50 degree weather finally came back last weekend. The snow line has receded up the mountains and there is the hint of spring in the air. Last year I started wearing my flip flops on March first and wore them until October. We'll see if the weather cooperates with that record.

Sorry, friends up in Alaska, I know break up is still a long way off. I remember those days. Hang in there... you do have the best summers ever to look forward to.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Please, please, please arrange for sunshine when we are there. It is supposed to help jet lag, and I am sure Jun could use some help with that! Can't wait to see you! Love, Kim

Friar Tuck said...

I wish it would warm up here!