Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Checking Things Off

I have been checking things off my list like crazy this week. I finished up with my tutoring job. All of my stuff is packed and ready to go in my car. The camper is officaillay taken care of... it was cleaned out and readied for storing. Today was the day that Misty and I set asside to take the camper and suburban to storage on the miltary base. My good friend Betsy helped us get on base. It turned out to be an all afternoon project. It is quite a relief to get that done. With just a few days left, I am to the point of trying to think of what I have forgotten. I am looking forward to getting on the road Saturday.

1 comment:

Sodak Girl said...

I trust you made it safely into Missoula! We're all waiting for your first blog now from your new "home." (Photos would be great, too! :)