Friday, December 19, 2008

Where was I?

So I got as far as Thanksgiving week in my update.

Once all of the family left, I camped out at my friend's house and worked and worked and worked on all of the portrait work I was behind on. It was good to have some consistent time with my computer. I feel like I am really starting to be good at my editing software.

Then Misty and Peter went to Portland for the weekend and Mom, Dad and I were the babysitters extraordinaire. We had the kids for two and a half days. It was fun and we managed to go to the park twice as well as get in all the required naps and meals. My only complaint is that those kids get up early EVERY day. I felt a little lacking in sleep by the time the parents got back. They only nodded in agreement to my complaint.

I was able to take family photos for some friends in Boise. It was fun to do them outside on a nice day for some fantastic people.

I took one day to go through all of my stuff, store things away at Misty's, and pack the things I would need for a few months on the road. Then began the big adventure... but I will save that for another post.

No comments: