Thursday, April 30, 2009

London

I am going to London for a birthday party! Mine ;-) Two dear friends are meeting me over there. Many people have asked me what my plan for the trip is... I tell them that I have an airline ticket and hotel reservations. That is my plan so far. I will attempt to catch up on my guide book reading on the very long flight from Chicago to London. Then I might have a little more detail in my plan.

I have a layover in Chicago tomorrow and get to spend a little time with my cousin and her husband there. Then across the pond on Saturday with my good friend, Lorrie. I will try to blog while I am over there, but I can't guarantee any photos because I am not taking my computer.

And because it is always nice to add a photo. Here is Tills. I took the fasted senior photos ever yesterday. He was awesome.

No comments: