Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Ryans

Last Sunday I had the honor of taking the Ryans family photo. It isn't very often that they are all together, so it fun to be a part of the celebration. I was so impressed with their great attitudes for our shoot. It it made it a fantastic afternoon and a blast to do my job. I have to add a shout out of thanks to Jeff and Luanna for being my crew. I couldn't have done it without you guys.

I really love how this shot turned out.


The guys wanted a 'band' shot. Little Elise really wanted in on it.


I think Will suggested this shot so that they could stay warm.


The new treehouse was a perfect outdoor spot for the formal shot.


So many blue eyes and beautiful smiles.



All the girls


Sisters. And they really will sing the song for you if you ask.

Thanks Ryan Family! I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

Anita said...

GREAT pics Carrie! You did some fun creative poses with a large group. Nicely done!

Anita