Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Casey's Senior Photos | Hatcher's Pass

It was gray and gloomy in the Valley, but once we got to the top of Hatcher's Pass it was GORGEOUS! A Wednesday afternoon is the perfect time to go up there if you don't want to have company. I laid in the road for about 20 minutes to get some of these shots (because, really if I haven't laid on the ground at some point during a shoot, it isn't over). I didn't have to move for a single car. Casey was awesome and so relaxed in front of the camera. I think he thought I was crazy when I told him to ride as close as he could to me as I laid in the middle of the road. But we had a great time and I love the shots we got on the beautiful spring day.

Here are a few favorites. Click here for the complete slideshow.








No comments: