Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fall

It is hard to believe that this whirlwind of a summer is coming to and end. Kids have started back to school around here as the big yellow school bus that stops across the street every morning reminds me.

The babies are growing more every day and Elizabeth is adding at least 10 new words to her vocabulary every day. They keep Misty and I very busy during the day. The magical bedtime hour is always makes breath a sigh of relief.

I still don't know exactly what I am going to do for a job (I have been looking and exploring future options). But I have been making a few plans. Right now I am planning a road trip in October. It is my 10 year college reunion and I am looking forward to going back to Sterling College for a visit. There are also many friends and family members that I haven't seen for a long time and this is a unique time when I can travel. So I may end up on your doorstep one of these days and ask to crash on your couch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome to crash on my couch anytime. But, I suppose that if you were up here, you'd probably stay at your folks :)

rubyslipperlady said...

As far as I know we're not getting together for our reunion. I'm not planning it and I haven't heard from anyone else. I don't think that Tarah found anyone to plan it at all.

carrie said...

I guess I will just go for homecoming then... and to see some old friends in the area... I didn't figure there would be much anyway.

Sodak Girl said...

Forget the couch--although mine is super comfortable! You can have the queen-sized bed in the guest room. Come and stay as long as you like. :)

Maybe with a few calls and e-mails, you could organize your own little 10 year reunion. The people in the area are likely to come if given any encouragement.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You're certainly welcome in Kansas City! I would love to see you!!!
Carrie (Korf) Luce