Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to Montana

It was so good to head back to Montana for a few days. My adventure last summer was filled many new friends. So it was great to be able to reconnect with a few of them during this visit.

The best - and main reason I was in Montana this summer - part was that I had the honor of shooting my dear friend and roommate, Cora's wedding. I will have many, many photos coming of this fantastic event. Thanks for asking me, Cora!

Sue LaRose (RMSP classmate) hosted a fantastic dinner at her fantastic house for Heather Yoder (RMSP assistant) and me on Sunday night. (I love your house, Sue!) It was so much fun to catch up on thier lives after a year. Missy Ramaker drove up all the way from Boise, Idaho to be my - oh so capable and fantastic - second shooter for the wedding. I stopped in to visit with the staff at Rocky Mountain School of Photography and peak in on the new class of SI students. I was a bit envious of their summer and yet so glad for my experiences that have brought me so far.

Here is a fun snapshot from dinner with Heather and Sue.

1 comment:

MIssy said...

Hey Carrie! Had so much fun with you! Thanks for asking me to be your 2nd shooter. Hanging out together with our cameras for the whole weekend was a shot in the arm for me :-) Thanks friend!