Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Coralynn and Ryan

Coralynn is one of my all-time favorite people. She graciously opened her home to me last summer while I was living in Montana and attending RMSP. Then her family adopted me. The rest (as they say) is history. I will always be a part of the Jones clan.

When Cora called me this winter to tell me that she was engaged, she sweetly asked if I would come to photograph her wedding in July, I was more than thrilled. Not only would I get the opportunity to go back to Montana and the Jones clan, but the more I heard about Ryan the more I wanted to meet this guy that had swept my sweet friend right off of her feet.

I am so happy for you, little sister. And what a party you put on in celebration of your day! Thank you for letting me be a part of everything.

Here are some of my favorites from the day. Click here to see the entire slideshow.





One of my favorite locations and wedding parties! They were so much fun!


I have been dreaming of putting this photo up on my blog header since I saw it appear on my computer screen while downloading all of the wedding images.



When Ryan and Cora saw each other they couldn't stop smiling. I think that they smiled through the entire day.


Ryan kept telling us how amazing she was. Yep, we agree!

Did I mention how fun the wedding party was?!


Alli did you proud with her toast, Lucas!

5 comments:

Nonny of Eight said...

Beautiful wedding ....and beautiful photos, Carrie!

Marie VW said...

very cool blogger header!! What a beautiful place!

Amanda and McKay said...

Beautiful shots, Carrie! It looks like it was a great day for a wedding!

mamaktbug said...

love the daisies! so perfect...

rubyslipperlady said...

It is a great header photo!