Sunday, August 06, 2006

Cupholders and Resumes

Ok... so I was wrong about the cupholder... Misty found it today and I can enjoy my car fully now. She and Peter think it is quite funny... and they are right.

I visited a church today. It seems to me that they are about the same size as WBC, but they are much more 'together'. They had a guest speaker today so I will go back and check them out on a normal week. It was interesting to sit in a service where things are unfamiliar and people don't know you. Makes you reflect a lot.

This afternoon I started reworking my resume. It is interesting to note that I have never been hired for a job with my resume... I just put one together after I was hired for my file. And I have written and edited many resumes over the years... but they were mostly for classes. So now I have some work to do. I think the resume is just about there. Now I am onto the cover letter. Good times.

Lizzy and I took a walk out to the garage to see her dad and played in her mom's '61 Impala for a little while. She is checking herself out in the mirror. She says 'cute babe' when looking in mirrors... too cute!

4 comments:

Sodak Girl said...

Glad to see your bloggin' on more often these days! I'm also glad to see one of your photos. I'm sure you've taken plenty since you got there! And I'm ALSO glad you found the cupholder! No more hot coffee in the lap, I hope!
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I have always found that the hardest and longest part of finding a job is doing my resume. Keep at it, you are doing great!!!

Thank you for commenting to Kristi, she really appreciated it.

Love ya

Shane

Friar Tuck said...

love that car!

rubyslipperlady said...

Cute babe, indeed!

So, where are the mystery cup holders?