Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Thoughts on a job

So I went to the orientation for Alaska Airlines call center today. It was interesting and it would be a good way to get into Alaska Air's world... if I had aspirations to do so. However, I am not sure if that is what I am looking for... and to be hooked to a telephone for 8 hours a day at $10 per hour... it might be worth it for the travel benefits... but not for a while. So I opted out of the interview part of the day... and if I change my mind, they have another interview day in a couple of weeks. I am not desparate for a job at this point... I love hanging out with my sis and the kids.

I do have another job lead in a state farm insurance office. When I went into get insurance on my car this week I mentioned that I was looking for a job... they have an opening. So I dropped my resume off yesterday and we'll see what God has for me.

For now, I think I might go exploring in the mountains this weekend...

4 comments:

Anita said...

You'll know when the right job comes along. Enjoy the kids!

rubyslipperlady said...

Ahhhh, the mountains. I miss the mountains.

Friar Tuck said...

good luck

carrie said...

Hey Amy... you too could come to Boise ;-)