Sunday, November 18, 2007

November 18th

Happy Birthday, Laila! I love that you have been a dedicated aunt my whole life. I have always loved that you remember my birthday. But one of my favorite things is that I get to look like you! I was going to put a picture of us here, but I don't seem to have it on this computer.

Fall camp went well. The rain didn't stop until I was almost back to Boise. But it was a good weekend. There were about 100 high school students that made the trip to Quaker Hill. Crazy games, fun songs, lots of laughter, and a message of hope filled our weekend. I personally spent a lot of time in the dining hall setting tables, busing tables and cleaning. But I love to serve and be in the background of what is happening. It was a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I though I was the one you look like.Love DAD

Sodak Girl said...

I know we have several photos taken of us different years. I'll have to see if I can find one among the thousands that are waiting to be put into albums!
(And, I refuse to feel the least bit guilty about that!)

Thanks for your kind words. As I've said before, being an aunt has been one of the greatest pleasures of my life. You have helped make it that way! I love you tons!