Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Travel Bug

No matter where I am or how my life is going, I get the travel bug itch at least once during the year. I just want to drive to the nearest airport, hop on a plane and go somewhere new, experience a new culture, and go exploring. I just wish that I could go every time the bug bit. I have a long list of places that I would love to go. This list just continues to grow as I keep up my subscription of National Geographic Traveler and Budget Traveler magazines.

Right now I am simultaneously trying to figure out how I can afford to go to Arizona, London, Alaska, Japan, and Australia. Aside from becoming independently wealthy, I just don't see it happening anytime soon. Too bad that I am also a realist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so just concentrate on london - that's my advice (although it may be a bit biased :o) lc

rubyslipperlady said...

Umm, I think you forgot an important place - Kenya!