Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A Visit From Mom and Dad

Surprise! Mom called last Thursday to tell us that they were coming on Sunday. Dad had doctor appointments in Washington DC last week. He had developed a rash that the medical team was concerned about and they wanted to see him back in a week. Instead of going all the way home to Alaska they flew to Seattle for a few days with Shane's family. Sunday night they flew to Boise to see us for a few days. It has been a lot of fun to have them here. The kids and grandparents have been eating it up. Here are a few photos of the fun thanks to Misty.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for the birthday present.

Love ya,
Shane

The Keller Troop said...

I love that you are posting everyday-
I've been keeping up with you and now I can't wait to see what you'll post next :) These pictures of your parents with their grand babies are precious- I miss seeing their smiling happy faces. Enjoy each other...I'm sure that's not difficult at all to do. I miss you!