Monday, November 19, 2007

You've Got the Cutest Little Baby Face

Imagine this being sung by a little blonde three year old at the top of her lungs with actions.

Baby Face, you've got the cutest little baby face
There's not another one could take your place, Baby face
My poor heart is jumpin you sure have started somethin
Baby face, I'm up in heaven when I'm in your fond embrace
I didn't need a shove cause I just fell in love
With your pretty baby face.

Yes, it was the cutest thing you could imagine. This actually happened at lunch today. Lizzy came home from preschool after practicing for her program. If I can get this on video, I will definately put it on my blog.

2 comments:

Sodak Girl said...

What a scream! You definitely have to work at getting a copy of that to share.
(Don't you love the internet? :)

Kim said...

I can't wait to see/hear it either!!!